Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GOOD DEEDS!!!!

A little learning is a magnificent thing. There's a lot of things we ought to know. Yet time flies so fast. It seems like yesterday is only the first quarter, now second grading is over. We are about to start a new chapter. Well, I've lerarned a lot! Though I find it harder that the last grading, I still did my best. There - there's one thing I've learned. The distance doesn't really matter, it is only in the beginning that is the most difficult......

Everyday lots of knowledge were recorded into my crazy mind. I have so much things I've learned..Non-stop learning!!!...Everyday discussions and school works. Well thats my liabilities as a student. And I love what I'm doing...Through this, I was indeed a better individual now. I've also confronted some problems regarding my studies - so complicated. But for any problem, there is exactly one correct solution...Honestly, sometimes I think of myself as more capable of getting the right answer than my fellow classmates. That's SELFISHNESS!!..But as time goes, I learned to share some information to others and to seek help from them. As I looked at the right way, with the help of my teachers and friends and with my determination, I still managed to resolve them. Those would serve as a lesson for me to struggle more.

There'a a lot more to study......More knowledge to gain.....And I'll continue to strive for a better ME!!!!

GOODLUCK!!!!

2 comments: