Monday, October 12, 2009

Brilliant Mind........:))

“Education is indeed an admirable thing.” We must bear in mind that there’s no such thing that is worth knowing can be taught. I look back with gratitude and appreciation to a brilliant teacher who have touched my life and have been a part of it.

I’ve been one of her students before. One whom she shared her knowledge. One whom she showed her love and care. Each time we’re in class, she’s like a senior student anxious to teach her juniors. I may also say that she’s a MOTHER eager to help her children. Honestly, I considered her as my second MOM. She did good things not because of what it accomplish but because it is good to her especially to everyone. She awakens us with creative expressions and knowledge that made me grateful that once I’ve been in her class.

She taught me something I can’t forget. A simple quote that altered my being – “Learning is but an adjustment to oneself”. I promise her to strive more in my studies!!

HAPPY TEACHERS MONTH MA'AM!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment