Monday, March 1, 2010

My Dream. . .My Future

Everyone is given the right to build their own DREAMS. Dreams that would motivate us to keep on walking on the path we have chosen. Because dreams are very challenging . . . . Sometimes this would weaken us but this would strengthen us too. .

I still remember the first day I started my schooling. . . I was just a innocent, naive little girl. . . no expectations and NO DREAM AT ALL. . .! But as I continue my learning, I then realized I need to create my own dream. ..A dream where I would get my strength to pursue my education and be a respected individual SOMEDAY. ..

Then I graduated elementary . .

When I was still in my grade school days I dreamed to be a successful teacher. . .Teach young children and play with them. . .

But as I started my high school life, many things changes. . .To my way of communicating to others and how I cope up with them. From a simple, innocent LITTLE GIRL to a matured and well disciplined LADY. . .

High school life taught me many things. . My mind sharpened.. .I became more disciplined and became a BETTER individual.

Now I am about to reap all my sweats, my efforts and my time. . . Three weeks from now, I am about to graduate. I am about to leave my beloved school - Ilocos Sur National High School. And most significantly I am about to shaped my own FUTURE. First step is to choose what course shall I take. . And I made up my mind.

A TEACHER to a successful NURSE someday. . . .
---I want to be someone others would respect. . . Someone others would love. . .And something I really want. .

Dreams can never be impossible as long we have a strong determination, self discipline and effort. We could make excellent future as long as we won't forget to study hard and try to pursue our dreams come true. .. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment