Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moving Steps. . . . .

There are lots of changes . New subjects, New lessons, New eperiences and New teachers as well. There's a big dfference beteween now and before. Harder and more challenging yet exciting. Lots of knowledge of course. THE FIRST QUARTER WAS GREAT!!!

This time, we are doing more activities...Sometimes i can't understand the lesson so i need to study it very hard for me not to left behind in our lessons. Sometimes my day in school was somewhat boring. Because of that, it was hard for me to concentrate. And it is also difficult to decide what to focus while i am listening to my teacher. But still, i managed to listen although my mind is outside the classroom. There are also lots and lots of quizzes, projects,research works and other requirement which we need to pass. Fortunately, i was able to submit them all!!

And starting today, I will be more serious in my studies. More concentration and focus to all lessons...I will struggle more for a better grade and to be a better persom..

LEARNING IS MOST EXCELLENT!!!!

4 comments:

  1. :p
    Nice post, nice title, nice lay-out !!!
    Hahaha!!!

    Yes, I agree with you - the First quarter was great inspite of the hard and challenging times...
    That's all..

    P.S.
    Nice picture too..
    Haha..
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree!!

    We have indeed a hard time to submit all the requirements...

    .good work..

    better decide what to focus on next time...:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!
    i like the picture:)

    hMmmm.. yeah, i do agree that first quarter had been tough..

    and..
    and..
    and,.

    end..

    haha..

    there are some corrections in your grammar, but i know you can improve them next time..

    i hope you can do your best and be able to reach your goals for the next quarters to come..

    TAKE CARE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice picture and layout, even though you've just adopted green from me., you really admire me huh?, no doubt about it., but anyway, your blogs are good and it's length is just fine for a blog entry.,

    ReplyDelete